- Alumna featured in the issue of Forbes Africa.
- Alumna winning the title of Innovative Designer of the Year 2020 at Swahili Fashion Week.
- Alumna having pieces from her A/W19 collection featured in a music video.
- Alumna winning the TWYG Changemaker and Innovative Design and Materials award.
- Alumna selected as a finalist for the Futurewear 20/21 collaboration with Pick ‘n Pay.
- Alumni selected for the All Fashion Sourcing competition.
- Alumnus showcasing his brand on Tussen Ons – Kyknet.
- Alumna garment being featured in an ad campaign for Brutal Fruit.
- Alumna featured in Hype Magazine.
- Alumna chosen as semi-finalist in the i-D & Artsthread Global Design Graduate Show 2020.
- Alumna featured in Active Media
- Alumus showcasing his collection at South African Menswear Week S/S21
- Alumnus selected as the winner of AFI FastTrack.
- Advanced Diploma student selected as finalist for Source Africa New Talent Competition.
- Graduates featured on reality TV show, Style Squad, both on-screen and off-screen.
- Alumnus showcased her collection at Swahili Fashion Week 2019.
- Graduates showcased their work at Bokeh.
- 2 graduates selected to showcase their portfolios of work at the CTFC Graduate Recruitment Showcase.
- Graduate featured her designs on the national TV platform, Hectic on 3.
- 2nd Year student showcased at Swahili Fashion Week for Emerging Designers.
- Alumnus showcased at Katutura Fashion Week and was awarded the “Designer to Watch” award.
- Graduates and current students showcased at the Emerging Creatives Programme at Groot Constantia, in collaboration with The City of Cape Town.
- Leading alumnus named winner of the Young Designer Competition at Source Africa and showcased her collection at TexWorld in Paris, France.
- Advanced Diploma student selected as a fialist in the AFI Fastrack competition, showcasing his collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town.
- CTCFD graduate class interviewed by Werner Wessels and featured on the ViaTV series Kroonprins.
- Graduate collection featured at the Miss Namibia pageant.
- 2 graduate students selected to showcase at the Cape Town Fashion Council Graduate Designer Stands at Source Africa.
- 3 Advanced Diploma students featured on SABC 2’s Hectic Nine9.
- Leading alumnus interviewed for ELLE’s Style Across Africa series.
- Students on all levels featured in major international fashion publications.
- Advanced Diploma student selected as finalist in the ongoing local reality television show ‘The Intern by David Tlale’.
- CTCFD featured in the 2017 Vogue Italia Talent Issue with 2 graduates selected as ‘180 Emerging Designers to Watch’ globally.
- Leading alumnus selected to style and be the face of international brand Trenery’s 2017 resort collection.
- Leading alumnus selected to create a capsule collection for Woolworths’ Style by SA collection.
- Leading alumnus presented designs at the international seminar for WGSN’s (World Global Style Network) Spring/Summer 2018 trend forecast.
- 3 nominees and 1 overall winner of the Bokeh International Fashion Film Festival Emerging Creative Talent Award.
- Leading Alumnus named winner in the PPC Imaginarium Awards 2017.
- 1 graduate selected as a finalist in the AFI Fastrack competition, showcasing her graduate collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg.
- 3 students selected as finalists in the Foschini Design Awards 2016.
- Leading alumni featured in Vogue Portugal.
- 7 graduates selected to showcase looks at the CTFC Graduate Designer Show in association with BOKEH Fashion Film Festival.
- 3 graduates selected to create short fashion films for the BOKEH Fashion Film Festival as part of the CTFC Graduate Designer Initiative. These 3 graduate films went on to be nominated for awards at the festival.
- CTCFD selected to realise National Costume for Miss South Africa Ziphozakhe Zokufa to wear at the Miss Universe pageant.
- 2 students selected as semi-finalists, with 1 being selected as a finalist in the AFI Fastrack competition. This student showcased her graduate collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg.
- 6 CTCFD students selected as finalists, with 1 student selected as the winner of the SA Wedding & Die Burger Young Designer Award.
- CTCFD selected as sole design team, with 3 students ultimately selected as designers for international sustainable brand Rhumaa. These students’ designs went on to be manufactured and sold throughout Europe during Spring/Summer 2015.
- 4 students selected as semi-finalists in the Foschini Design Awards 2016.
- 3 students selected as finalists in AFI Fastrack competition. These students showcased their collections at Mercedes Benz Fashion week Johannesburg.
- 2 students announced as winners of AFI Fastrack competition.
- 2 students & 2 alumni selected to design and realise 12 white conceptual couture dresses for the opening scene of the Miss South Africa pageant.
- 2 students announced as winners of the Foschini Design Awards 2014, placing first and third. 2 students selected as finalists in the SA Fashion Week, “Great White Shirt Reconstruction” competition.
- 3 students placed first, second and third in the Cuddler’s Design Competition.
- 2 students and 1 alumni announced as finalists in the ELLE Rising Star Competition. These designers showcased collections at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Africa.
- 1 student selected as semi-finalist in Foschini Design Awards 2015.
- CTCFD selected to realise National Costume for Miss South Africa Rolene Strauss to wear at Miss Universe pageant – she went on to win the title.