Based in Pluto Road and Dick Burton Road, Plumstead in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, CTCFD recommends prospective students consider these residences when looking for safe, homely accommodation.
These two safe and comfortable home-away-from-homes are within walking distance of CTCFD’s campus. This means students need not incur additional travel costs when going to and from college each day. The fully furnished house is also close to public transport, shops, restaurants, and banks, as well as medical and recreational amenities.
6 large bedrooms, 3 of which are on a shared basis with private en suite bathrooms.
5 large bedrooms, 3 of which are on a shared basis with private en suite bathrooms and 3 single bedrooms.
- Bedrooms furnished with single beds, cupboards, desks and chairs. Own linen and towels required.
- Lounge/dining room and outside patio with table and chairs
- Large equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, fridges, freezers and washing machine.
- Students to provide for their own food, toiletries, linen and groceries and personal insurance for their belongings.
- Students provided with their own individual grocery cupboards in the kitchen.
- TV and wi-fi available.
- Safe and homely environment with private garden. House 2 has a swimming pool.
Both houses are approximately 10 minute walking distance to the college.
House rules apply.
Rental Prices for 2018 range from R 3 625 (per person sharing) up to R 4 550 (for a private single room). Rent includes: water, electricity, wi-fi, kitchen consumables and cleaning products/equipment, refuse removal and weekly cleaning service of common areas and garden. Deposit required.
Lease period 1 Feb 2018 to 31 December 2018. The lease period is not negotiable and preference is given to students committing to this tenure. Should students wish to arrive earlier, then prior arrangements for a pro-rata rent for Jan can be agreed.
Application for residence please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Student personal details, ID and current home address. Please state whether male or female
- Details of parent/s including ID, email address, cell phone and work details
- Full Details of the person/s who will be paying the rent including email address
- Details of the course student will be attending and the commencement month
- Reference for student