Based in Pluto Road, Plumstead in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, CTCFD recommends prospective students consider this residence when looking for accommodation.
This safe and comfortable home-away-from-home is within walking distance of CTCFD’s campus. This means students need not incur additional travel costs when going to and from college each day. The fully furnished house is also close to public transport, shops, restaurants, and banks, as well as medical and recreational amenities.
- 6 large bedrooms, 3 of which are on a shared basis with private en suite bathrooms.
- Bedrooms furnished with beds, cupboards, desks and chairs
- Large equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridges, freezers and laundry facilities etc.
- Students provided with their own individual grocery cupboards in the kitchen.
- TV and wi-fi available. · Safe and homely environment with private garden.
- Rent includes water, electricity, wi-fi, refuse removal and weekly cleaning service of common areas and garden.
- 12 month lease required with deposit.
- Approx 10 min walking distance to the college. Rental Prices range from R 3 050 (per person sharing) to R 4 150 (for a private single room).